Iomoio.com respects the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of others and requests that the people who use its services do the same. If you believe your work has been reproduced or used in another way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may provide a notice to our copyright agent. If you believe that your work has been copied or used and is accessible on a service provided by us in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the auction ID number, if applicable;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.